Below is a list of career opportunities currently available at the Community Media Center.
POSITION: MULTIMEDIA CONTENT PRODUCER
OVERVIEW: This position produces, and readies media including text, audio, video, and still images on multiple platforms for emerging technologies such as wireless media, downloadable audio, video, and audio-visual broadcasts. Must be 21 years of age or older, have a valid driver license and clear driving record. Position is designated as a casual worker less than part time and requires 5 or more working hours per month.
HOURLY RATE: $15.00
STANDARD HOURS: Less than part time, on demand schedule
BENEFITS: Non benefited position
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SUBMIT RESUME via E-mail:
1. Cover letter, resume and hourly salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The subject line of your email must read “Casual Worker Production”
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in media production, broadcast, communications or related field; 1 or more years’ employment/experience in television production, including familiarity with studio and field production equipment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Professional communication and public relations skills
- Skilled with video/audio/computer systems, routine maintenance and basic troubleshooting
- Software programs including Final Cut Pro or Premier
- Ability to take direction and instructions from management
- Ability to manage time and assignments with minimal supervision
- Skilled with video/audio/computer systems
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and basic troubleshooting
- Can lift 50 lbs.
- Age 21 or older
- Clear driving record and valid driver license
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- At the direction of Multi-Media Management
- Setup and operate production equipment for all CMC events, studio and field productions
- Production of content on any and all of CMC’s projects or productions
- Cover municipal events, public meetings, assist with scripts web and television productions
- Develops and updates motion graphics for current and previous content.
- Maintain project records
- Performs duties related to specific assignments